Do you have a phobia of fads? Are you sick and tired of hearing about the next big thing, having a go at it, getting some short term results and then having everything return to 'normal' - a state of mediocre performance driven by uninspiring practices? You're not alone.
Have a look at our seven-and-a-half steps to becoming a world class manufacturer:
1. Define the agenda
2. Understand the nature of your manufacturing process
3. Identify Key Success Factors for your business
4. Identify the practices at which you must excel
5. Measure your performance and your practices
6. Identify practices and targets on which to focus your improvement effort
7. Implement best practices
7½. Back to Step 5.
Read the whole story here.