Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My 100th post... have I jumped the shark?

Well 100 posts seemed to come around quite quickly and whenever a TV show reaches some sort of milestone (read: runs out of ideas) they have a flashback show. So if you'll indulge me I'd like to provide some highlights of the last 100 posts, in no particular order:

IBM's 100 years in 100 seconds
A great snapshot of the evolution of a company and communicating its achievements, some of which you may not know about.

The myth of quick innovation adoption
An innovation normally takes up to 25 years to be adopted, when the perception is that it usually happens overnight.

The cuckoo clock vs Michelangelo
Does chaos stimulate innovation and order breed stagnancy?

Why doesn't Britain make things anymore?
Things are cheaper at the cost of expertise.

Santa's supply chain - the best in the world?
Reasons why Santa delivers.

Here's a solution: why not declare a war on manufacturing
Use the logic: declare a war on something and see it grow

The Music of Innovation (and vice versa)
My first real post.

Mature-aged workers - an unrealised resource?
The first post by a non-blogging colleague - and our most read post to date. Grrr! :)

I hope you've found the blog informative and entertaining. Let me know if you ever think I've 'jumped the shark' like Fonzi.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's going really well Steven. You've gotten a good format together with the quick summary and then comments. That said, the more substantive posts like The Music of Innovation are great - would love to see more like this. In any case, I hope that you're getting what you want to out of this - I think you're building a good platform.

    ReplyDelete